Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What Therapists Are Saying About The Patient Compliance Course

I have come to the realization tht we as treating therapists are responsible for and able to create the committment to the treatment plan for the patient. It plays a huge role in the patient's success and will lead to greater success for the clinic and in my own personal dreams for success.

Wendy Baines, PT

On the Patient Compliance Course, I have really learned how to handle patients from the first hand-shake to the final discharge. I now understand how my patients think, feel and what motivates them better than I ever did before. I feel much more confident in handling patient objections/obstacles and I realize how to success with all of my patients. This course was excellent!

Matthew Stott, PT

The Patient Compliance Course has taken me to the next level in getting patient to be more compliant and finishing their plan of care. This course gives me the tools to go to the next level and ensure the patient feels the genuine concern for them and their treatment.

Matt Jackson, PT

The Patient Compliance Course has been very helpful in learning ways to get patients to agree to paying for physical therapy. If we follow these steps we should be able to get the business to grow.

Lydia Radosevich, PT

This course has improved my ability to better understand my patients. To see how they are feeling from their point of view. Having a better understanding of patients will allow me to communicate better with them, helping them understand what we have to offer. The information learned in this course will definitely improve patient compliance and most importantly improve patient outcomes.

John Gianfortone, PT